· Preparing detailed Domestic and International Travel Packages for Corporate Groups at the most competitive Pricing
· Negotiating with Hotels, Vendors and Airlines for most competitive rates
· Organising MICE Events- Conferences/Events etc. at the destination as per the requirements of the Corporate at the most competetive rates
· Airline ticketing over Galileo software (optional)
· Preparing Travel vouchers & Tickets
· Coordinating with Sales Department for preparing client’s tour files, itineraries and quotations.
· Coordinating with Accounts department for settlement of payments
· Candidate should be willing to travel with the groups if required.
· Ensuring smooth conduction of tours.
· Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal and Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good understanding of market and product- Theoretical knowledge of Destinations/hotels/transport-Flight, Car, bus, Cruise, Train/Visa/Costing of packages.
· Ability to understand client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
· Good working knowledge of MS Office.
· Candidate should be Well dressed and presentable.
· Pleasant and outgoing personality.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Candidate should be healthy (Physically and Mentally)
· Candidate should be self motivated, Committed, Positive and Hard-working.
· Good attention to detail
· Well organised