· Corporate Client Acquisition – Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification for MICE-Corporate Group Tours, Corporate Events & conferences.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; pitching sales and achieving annual/monthly targets.
· Creating sales revenue from new and existing clients and maximizing revenue generation within a specific key region.
· listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
· negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
· maintaining and developing relationships with existing and potential customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
· acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
· gathering market and customer information & Maintaining Client data
· Communicating and interacting with clients for travel arrangements.
· Coordinating with Operations department for preparing client’s tour files, itineraries and quotations.
· Coordinating with Accounts department for settlement of payments
· Candidate should be willing to travel with the groups if required.
· Ensuring smooth conduction of tours.
· Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal and Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good understanding of market and product- Theoretical knowledge of Destinations/hotels/transport-Flight, Car, bus, Cruise, Train/Visa/Costing of packages.
· Ability to understand client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
· Good working knowledge of MS Office.
· Candidate should be Well dressed and presentable.
· Pleasant and outgoing personality.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Candidate should be healthy (Physically and Mentally)
· Candidate should be self motivated, Committed, Positive and Hard-working.
· Good attention to details and Well organised